Extended abstracts of all accepted papers will be published as part of Conference Proceedings. In addition, select presented conference papers may be considered with an accelerated review for possible publication by the following journals, if the manuscript is successful in the journal’s review process:
• DECISION, IIM Calcutta’s management journal
• Marketing Intelligence and Planning (an Emerald Journal)
• Journal of Indian Business Research (an Emerald Journal)
• International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets (Inderscience Publishers)
Please note that the author/s can choose ONLY ONE of the above journals, when submitting their selected conference paper/s.
Best Paper Awards announced:
The three best papers, as chosen by a panel of experts, will be given the Best Paper Award. These awards will be announced on the last day of the conference. The decision of the panel will be final and binding. In addition, to encourage doctoral students to participate in the conference, a special separate award will be given for the best paper by a doctoral student at the conference. (For co-authored papers, the doctoral student should be the first author).
The shortlisted papers are:
1. Tridib Mazumdar, Mingyu Joo and Dinesh Gauri, Role of Anticipation on Consumer Advance Purchase Decisions
2. Tathagata Ghosh and Amar Raju, Managing the Detrimental Effects of Negative Reviews: The Persuasive Role of Webcare Characteristics
3. Anirban Som, The Positive Impact of Moral Licensing on Human behaviour: When licensing challenges you to push boundaries
The paper adjudged the best Doctoral Paper (carrying a Cash Prize of Rs.10,000)
Ramendra Pratap Singh and Neelotpaul Banerjee, Role of Celebrity Credibility In Developing Brand Equity And Indelible Customer Relationship Mediated By Brand Credibility